This Spanish Numbers & Arithmetic Page is divided into 3 sections, Lesson Plans, PowerPoints & Worksheets, all containing specific resources for teaching the Spanish Numbers. Each resource is categorized as elementary, middle or high (School).
Teachers please feel free to use these Spanish teaching resources, but we ask that you respect the copyright and footer information of all of them.
The Numbers In Spanish Lesson Plans & Activities:
- Spanish Matemáticas (elementary/middle school) a lesson plan in Spanish to teach simple multiplication using the numbers in Spanish.
- Count in Español (elementary) great lesson plan to learn how to count to 10 in Spanish.
- Spanish Numbers Cards (Los Numeros) spanish4teachers.org(elementary/middle/high school) cards of the Spanish numbers from 1 to 20. Ready to print and cut to play memory (matching cards) or even use as flash cards.
- Spanish Numbers Games(middle school) three online games to learn and practice the Spanish numbers.
- Social studies and counting (elementary) a Social Studies lesson plan on counting in Spanish.
- Los números online activity great online activity to listen to the pronunciation of the Spanish numbers (from 0 to ….). Then you can practice the numbers with either a listening or a speaking activity. Fun!
- Learn and practice the numbers in Spanish website devoted to make Spanish numbers easy to learn. It offers detailed explanations, online quizzes, charts, infographs, and an “interactive number translator”.
The Numbers In Spanish Powerpoint Presentations:
- Los Números Del 0 Al 999 (Spanish Numbers PowerPoint 0 to 99)spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) a presentation of the numbers from zero to 999. Shows tricks to learn the numbers in Spanish easily. Could go with the handout provided below (numeral 2).
- Spanish Numbers PowerPoint Números Mil A Un Millónspanish4teachers.org(elementary/middle school) to review the numbers in Spanish from 0 to 100 & tolearn the Spanish numbers from one thousand to one million. Shows tricks to learn them easily.
- Age & Phone Numberspanish4teachers.org (elementary) to learn how to say and ask age and phone number.
- Spanish Numbers PowerPoint from 1 to 10 (elementary) excellent interactive presentation with sound, to teach and practice the numbers from 1 to 10 in Spanish.
- Simple Math(elementary/middle school) an interactive Powerpoint to practice the Spanish numbers using simple math. (click on “Descarga PPS” to download).
- Powerpoint–Game Spanish Numbers 1 to 20 (elementary school) game to practice the numbers from 1 to 20 answering the question ¿Cuántos años tienes?
The Numbers In Spanish Worksheets & Handouts:
Other Spanish Numbers Teaching Resources:
Spanish Numbers Song
Looking for a resource or material that you can’t find here? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to help you find it!
Homework: Pick up a Real Estate home listings brochure (you can find these everywhere) and read the asking prices out loud - IN SPANISH!!!
Self-correction is not easy, so you really have to listen to yourself, just to see if your pronunciation matches what you're hearing on the computer. If you get a chance to meet some native speakers, practice what you've learned with them. It always helps to have more friends!
|De 100 a 199|
|De 200 a 999|
|De 1000 a 1999|
|De 2000 a 9999|
|10000 y pico|