The 10 Hottest Essay Writing Topics Related To Terrorism
When a person is deciding what to write an essay about, the most difficult but most important thing he has to do is choose his topic. One of the factors involved in choosing a topic is how much emotion will be felt by the reader upon reading the thesis. Another factor the writer must address is how much information will there be on his topic and will he have difficulty finding what he needs to complete his article. If a person decides to choose anything related to extremism as his topic, half of the battle is completed because the internet is flooded with violence articles and research and just seeing the word emits strong emotions from the reader and the writer.
Just seeing that word makes people stop and take notice. We are so petrified of radicalism and all of our lives were changed forever after 9/11. There are so many different angles and topics on this intimidation. I am only going to list 10 topics that I have found to be very interesting. I have included topics with different angles hoping that we can do some exploring without feeling the intimidation that usually arises when we speak of terror campaigns like the Twin Towers.
- Terrorism and its effects on children- Traumatic events such as the occurrences from 9/11 effect children as well as adults. Children obviously don’t yet have the same tools as adults do to handle extremely stressful events such as the violence of that day so how did they cope?
- The Dangers of Cyber-Sabotage- There is a lot of research on the invisible sabotage this is a type of intimidation that we don’t think about every day.
- Terrorism and Patriotism- What happens to us when we are united against one common enemy?
- How is Drug Trafficking related to Terrorism- These acts of extremism are financed by the sale of drugs?
- Immigration changes as a result of terror campaigns.
- Homegrown Extremism- how this differs on so many levels from foreign radicalism.
- Bio-Terrorism- Instead of the dangers of bombings, we also have to shore up or at least address and have a plan of action to fight the extremism.
- Religion and Radicalism- Numerous ideologies result in confusion and little ability to really get a pulse on possible cells
- Organized crime and intimidation- Is this another revenue stream for the terror campaigns
- Do the media encourage violence?
The topics outlined above were chosen because of their variety. I hoped that these terrible acts would be researched from different angles. Emotions will always run high when someone is endangering anyone or anything that is close to our hearts.
1: Reading the Vital Signs: The Response to 9-11