Protecting the Environment
Every company should invest in our environment. We live in a time when the environment is in danger, so it is important to protect it. We need a healthy environment in order to survive, so we must protect it. We need to protect the environment now to help prevent health problems, to maintain the ecosystem, and to preserve the Earth for our children.
Pollution from factories and cars can cause damage to the environment. It makes the air dirty. Breathing this dirty air causes health problems, particularly for children and the elderly. Pollution not only increases spending on health care, but also decreases working ability. We need to control the amounts of pollution we produce in order to prevent health problems.
We also need to pay attention to the ecosystem. Plant life, animal life, and people all depend on each other. An unhealthy environment disturbs this ecosystem. For example, changes in the environments might cause a certain kind of plant to die. If that plant is food for a certain kind of animal, the animal will die too. If people use that animal as food source, there could be big problem. To avoid the big problems, factories should pollute as little as possible and use natural resources rationally.
If we do not protect our environment it will continue to get worse and our children will suffer the consequences. The air and water will be dirtier, natural resources will become scarcer, and more plants and animals will die. Our children won’t have as much natural beauty to admire. Even worse, their well-being will be threatened.
Without clean air to breathe, a healthy ecosystem, and a future for our children, the human race will not survive. That is why protecting our environment is important. If we have a healthy environment not only the company is going to make a profit but also workers, customers and community.
—originally published in March, 2007; updated February, 2016More Student Writing
Have you ever imagined an environment that is not green, full of waste, and unclean? Preserving and protecting our environment is one of the main goals of the government of every country in the world. A country when we can see an environment that is green, waste less and clean is surely a successful country. To have this, these are the ways:
• Recycle as many things as you can. Recycling things is the best way to lessen and avoid global warming and climate change.
• Avoid burning garbage to lessen global warming. Learn to sell and recycle things to be practical nowadays.
• Refrain from using air conditioner. Instead use electric fans than aircon. Aircondition has chlorofluorocarbon.
• Plant vegetable on your own backyard. This will help you to prevent using cars to go to the market. This will also help in lessening air pollution.
• Don't throw trashes everywhere. This will help in lessening pollutions in air, water, and land.
• Use hair gels than hairsprays or aerosols. Hair sprays or aerosols have CFC or chlorofluorocarbons.
• Plant trees. These also help in lessening the air pollutions. This gives us oxygen that we breathe.
• Turn off unused electric appliances. These will lessen the energy conserve and avoid global warming.
• Avoid using Liquefied Petroleum Gas. Instead use LPG has more chlorofluorocarbon than using charcoal. Charcoal is also much cheaper than LPG.
• Avoid using cars if it is just a short distance trip. It is a bad cause of the global warming and climate change.
• Avoid throwing chemicals in different places. This can cause pollutions like air pollutions, water pollutions and land pollution.
If these were obeyed and observed in each of us. This worst problem will become not that worst at all. These climate change and global warming will be lessened and will not affect us not that worst. Even Millennium Development Goals would be promoted and be achieved. On your own work and deeds ........... Can you do these?